Bianchi Via Nirone Dama Sora
Buying your first road bike shouldn’t be a difficult choice for a new cyclist. The choices should exceed your budget with regards to quality and value. That’s where the Via Nirone hits the mark for the ladies.
Women should ride the best performing bicycle they can buy. Italian design is at the root of all the Dama Bianca bicycles; stylish, functional, and first in class racing pedigree for the Dama market. Bianchi offers unique, individual, small batch production frames which state the rider wants to enjoy miles on a bicycle during a winery tour, a metric century, or training for their first sprint triathlon.
The Dama Bianca Via Nirone is built around Bianchi's road endurance geometry they call C2C (Coast to Coast) and utilizes thier proven K-VID (Kevlar Vibration Isolation Device) vibration damping technology in its carbon fork, a size specific hydroformed aluminum frame, as well as BAT (Bianchi Active Technology) to optimize sitting and pedaling position on her bike. All of this is brought together on their C2C bikes in order to increase rider comfort allowing you to stay relaxed and ride confidently further than your last ride.
- Frame - Via Nirone triple-butted hydroformed aluminum
- Headset - FSA Orbit CE
- Fork - Bianchi K-VID carbon w/aluminum steer tube
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora, 9 spd
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora
- Crankset - Shimano Sora 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BSA
- Chain - Shimano 9 spd
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 11-32T
- Brakes - Reparto Corse
- Wheelset - Reparto Corse R-500
- Tires - Vittoria Zaffiro Slick 700x25
- Stem - Reparto Corse Alloy
- Handlebars - Reparto Corse Compact, Alloy
- Grip/Tape - Bianchi Logo
- Seatpost - Reparto Corse Alloy
- Saddle - Selle San Marco Era Startup Glamour Open