Bianchi Volpe Classic
When Bianchi introduced their first cyclocross bike to America in 1986, few riders were even into cyclocross racing. Despite that, it didn't take long for cycling enthusiasts to figure out what their new Volpe excelled at; everything!
Long distance road rides. Gravel road excursions. City commuting. Loaded touring. Rail trail adventures. Neighborhood errands. The Volpe checks off all the boxes! Short of criterium racing and technical single track, the Volpe handles all types of riding efficiently and comfortably.
The Volpe melds the responsive handling of a road bike with the durability of a mountain bike. A variety of surfaces and conditions can be conquered thanks to greater tire clearance and grime-shedding cantilever brakes. Their exclusive Chromolite frame and steel fork provide a smooth ride and the strength to carry whatever supplies your adventure calls for. With eyelets for front and rear racks and a set of fenders, the Volpe is one of the most versatile models Bianchi offer.
- Frame - Bianchi Chromolite
- Headset - Bianchi 1.1/8" threadless
- Fork - Bianchi Chromolite w/ rack & fender mounts
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra, 10 spd
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Crankset - Shimano Tiagra, 50/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket - Shimano BSA
- Chain - Shimano 10 spd
- Cassette - Shimano Tiagra, 11-32T
- Brakes - Shimano BR-CX50 cantilever
- Wheelset - Alex XC23, w/Shimano Tiagra hubs
- Tires - Vittoria Randonneur 700x28c
- Stem - Reparto Corse Alloy
- Handlebars - Reparto Corse Compact, Alloy
- Grip/Tape - Bianchi Logo
- Seatpost - Reparto Corse Alloy
- Saddle - WTB Speed V