Ibis Hakkalugi Disc Frameset
The all-new from the contact patch up Hakkalügi Disc, as you might have guessed by now, has disc brakes. Another update is a change to a tapered steerer fork, which adds a tremendous amount of front-end precision, enabling shutter-free, predictable braking. The Hakkalügi disc has new geometry in every one of its 6 sizes from 47cm to 61cm.
Ibis have also switched over to a press fit BB, saving weight and adding rigidity. The lay-up is based on the tried and true Hakkalügi lay-up, resulting in a phenomenally strong frame that weighs under 1150g even in the largest size. In fact, it takes 900+ lbs of force at the front axle to break the down tube, more than some full suspension mountain bikes. Despite its extremely low weight, the rest of the frame is also exceptionally strong and does not have any known weak spots. What that means is that you can ride it for years without fear of pesky problems like chain stay or bottom bracket cracks.
- Carbon Fiber Monocoque Frame
- ENVE Carbon Fiber Cyclocross Disc fork with 1.5/1.125 tapered steerer, 47mm offset
- 700C Wheels
- Disc Brake Compatible
- 1.5" Tapered Head Tube
- 135mm rear dropout spacing
- BB86 Press Fit Bottom Bracket
- 1050-1150g frame
- 140mm Post Mounts for Rear Brake
- Compression Molded Carbon Dropouts
- Two Color Choices
- Top Pull Front Derailleur
- Headset is: IS 41/28.6 upper, IS 52/40 lower