Kona WO 26"
We’ve seen them cruise glaciers and roll through sand dunes on the way to surf breaks, even dropping in on the odd cross-country race. Yes, the Wo has secured its spot in the Fat-bike world as an amazing value and solid performer. Introduced last year, the 2015 Kona fat bike gets an updated frame design featuring sliding dropouts and 190 OLD rear spacing. The result is a bike that can clear wide rolling five-inch tires. Don’t hold back. Make the world go “Wo!”
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Rear Shock: n/a
- Fork: Kona Wo Fat Disc
- Crankarms: RaceFace Ride
- Chainrings: 22/36t/Guard
- B/B: RaceFace Ride
- Pedals: Wellgo Platform
- Chain: KMC X10
- Freewheel: Shimano HG50 11-36t 10spd
- F/D: Shimano Deore
- R/D: Shimano SLX Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano Deore
- Brake Calipers: Avid BB7
- Front Brake Rotor: Avid G2 Clean Sweep 180mm
- Rear Brake Rotor: Avid G2 Clean Sweep 160mm
- Brake Levers: Avid FR5
- Headset: TH ZST No.10
- Handlebar: Kona XC/BC Riser
- Stem: Kona XC/Road
- Seatpost: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Seat Clamp: Kona QR
- Grips: Kona S-LOG
- Saddle: Kona Fat
- Front Hub: Joytech 135mm O.L.D.
- Rear Hub: Joytech 190mm O.L.D.
- Spokes: Stainless 14g
- Rims: Sun Ringle MuleFut
- Front Tire: Vee Rubber Snowshoe 26x4.5"
- Rear Tire: Vee Rubber Snowshoe 26x4.5"
- Paint Color: British Racing Green w/Off-White & Silver