Niner Bikes BSB 9 RDO Carbon Frameset
Blood, Sweat and Beers
The essence of cyclocross, and now the flagship drop-bar offering from Niner Bikes. Choice of Team CLIF.
The BSB 9 RDO is the sub-1000 gram race frame that will take you through every off camber corner, up every staircase, and into endless gauntlets of brew drinking, prime tossing, screaming, heckling fans - lap after lap after lap.
- RDO carbon layup for no-compromise stiffness, strength and ride quality
- Cyclocross specific geometry for race bike handling
- 68mm PF30 full carbon BB shell
- Ready for Di2 and seat post battery wiring
- Tapered head tube for front end stiffness, strength and steering precision
- 27.2 seat post diameter for comfort, 400mm length recommended
- 31.8 Seat collar
- 34.9 High mount front derailleur, bottom pull
- Disc brake only- 160mm rotor max
- 135mm X Q/R rear spacing for light weight and ride quality
- C5 Carbon warranty – 5 years
- Two waterbottle mounts in every size