Tired of hollow promises? Engineered for riders wanting a lightweight FR/DH crank. These cranks are manufactured in Canada using OPTIM-AL, an alloy 20% stronger than 7050 alloy, so no need for pedal inserts.
Whether dropping in big or vying for a spot on the podium, your prayers have been answered.
* A true FR/DH race crank — light enough for fast pedaling & strong enough for the gnarliest descents.
* CNC machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility.
* Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy.
* Un-matched strength to weight ratio compared to other manufacturer's FR/DH cranks.
* Thick walled, heat treated CroMo spindle.
* Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
* Comes with our all new Team DH BB
* Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.
* 6mm of chainline adjustment, ideal for chainguide compatibility.
* Removable granny ring spider for improved chainguide clearance
Specifications: BUILT FOR: FR/DH Racing SIZE: 165, 170, 175mm & 68/73, 83mm or 100mm WEIGHT:
915g (170mm with 36T ring & BB)
990g (170mm with 36T SR, Bash Guard & BB) RING CONFIGURATION:
24,36 & Bash
SR & Bash