Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC Full Suspension Frame
Launched ahead of the game, the Bronson remains the reference for what a truly all-mountain bike can handle. From taking podiums at the Tran-Provence to taking peoples’ breath away on The Ridge in Skye, the Bronson continues to tear up the hills like a Group B rally car.
The winning formula comes from the Bronson's versatile package of 67-degree head angle and 150mm of VPP™ travel , delivering massive uphill capability, that speeds through liaison stages and back to the fun stuff.
Raced the world over at events like the Enduro World Series, Oregon Enduro Series and legendary Downieville Classic, the Bronson continues to rack up awards, accolades, and medals under a legion of devoted riders. New for this year is the one-by S kit, which makes use of SRAM’s new GX group, bringing 1x11 performance to a new price range.
This CC-level carbon frame is every bit as stiff and strong as the C-level frame, but weighs about 280 grams less, due to the use of some lighter, stronger, and more expensive carbon fiber. Using this material in key places allowed us to use less material overall, which is what shaves off more than half a pound from the frame.
- Full carbon frame and swingarm
- 150mm (6") VPP™ suspension
- 27.5" wheels
- Forged upper and lower links
- Double sealed pivots for long bearing life
- Dual grease ports on lower link for easy maintenance
- Full carbon dropouts and disk mounts
- Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness
- Collet axle pivots lock in place without pinch bolts
- Bottle cage mount within front triangle fits piggyback shocks
- Molded rubber swingarm and downtube protection
- Stealth and external seatpost cable routing
- 142mm rear axle spacing
- Threaded Bottom Bracket
- ISCG-05 tabs for chainguide compatibility
- Direct mount rear derailleur option
- Aluminum frame option
- Suspension System VPPTM
- Front Derailleur Clamp
- Headset/Headtube mixed taper 1.5" Lower, 1'1/8" upper
- Seat Post 30.9mm
- Eye to Eye length 200mm
- Fork Compatibility 150-160mm
- BB Shell Standard
- Max Tire Size 2.4"
- Brake Types disc
- Water Bottle Mounts 2x bottle cage mounts