Strider Pro 12" Balance Bike
The lightest production STRIDER™ in the World (5.3 lbs.)
Ryan McFarland, Founder… "The 12 Pro model is a natural progression for Strider Bikes. The aluminum frame is the perfect way for STRIDER Riders to take the next step with their riding, whether it’s onto the playground or the dirt track. We can’t wait to see toddlers enjoying life on two wheels in more ways than ever before!"
- Handlebar - Unique 12.7mm swaged-aluminum handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends. Machined-aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”). The included number plate features custom Pro graphics for that hi-performance look.
- Wheel - Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment.
- Tires - EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat.
- Seats - The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** The Pro model also includes a padded XL saddle and long seatpost to fit kids over 3 years and allows seat height adjustments up to 48cm (19”).
- Bar and seat clamps - Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child.
- Footrest - Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike
- Brake mount - Strider-exclusive rear brake mount allows the addition of a foot-operated brake once the kids are proficiently gliding with feet on the footrests. Brake sold separately.