Yuba Flip Flop
Yuba Bicycles, the leading maker of cargo bikes for adults, introduces the Yuba Flip Flop, the world’s first kids’ cargo bike and balance trainer. Designed for children ages 1 1/2 to 6, the Flip Flop teaches youngsters how to ride a bike without clumsy training wheels, allowing them to scoot along with their feet securely on the ground.
The Yuba Flip Flop is unlike any other balance bike due to two unique features:
1. It has a rack, like a big kid’s bike.
2. The patented “flippable” frame grows along with your child. Simply flip over the frame and flop the position of the bars, rack, seat and front wheel to lengthen the Flip Flop—adding an inch and extending its use for up to a year.
It’s flippin’ incredible!
- Patented “Flippable” frame for longer use.
- Available in three high-visibility colors; Lime, Raspberry, and Aqua.
- Ages 1 1/2- 6 years old.
- Weight, 7lbs
- Min Standover height, 11in