White Industries Trials/ENO Freewheel
Very high quality freewheel designed specifically with trials riding in mind.
Uses 1.375" x 24 tpi thread. Please note that this is slightly larger than standard 1.37" and we recommend at least 9 threads of contact between crank arm and freewheel to prevent the crank arm thread from being stripped.
- 72 engagements ensures very low take-up distance when pedalling, making the bike more responsive and lively.
- Fully sealed bearing system increases the smooth running life of the freewheel, making it vastly out-live its competitors.
- Deep 36t ratchet gives excellent strength and durability.
- Two sets of 3 pawls engage at a time to give an engagement every 5º of rotation.
- Enclosed pawl and spring pivots mean they cannot come out of place and foul the engagement of the mechanism.
- Individually active pawl springs (more accurate and reliable engagement).
- High quality case-hardened and then plated steel for ultimate durability and strength.
- All parts available separately, so this is a completely re-buildable freewheel. Should any part break, it can be fixed!
- Available in 18t, 20t and 22t.
- Weight: 199g (18t), 217.5g (20t), 221.2g (22t).
- Overall Thickness: 18.50mm