|Mouse over image to see detail||
Jump head-first into the world of pain, suffering, and oddly enough, fun with Bianchi's Cyclocross Axis. It starts with a nimble aluminum frame with dialed cross geometry and adds a carbon fork, so whether you're carving tight turns on the cross course, cutting through the park on the way to work or exploring the local dirt roads this thing moves. Mavic rims with Shimano hubs give you speed, while fat, knobby tires give you stability. And, Shimano shifting, a carbon seatpost and FSA cranks makes the Axis solid, reliable and fully capable
- Frame - Bianchi Hydroformed aluminum
- Fork - Bianchi FC7 carbon w/aluminum steerer
- Rims/Wheels - Mavic CXP
- Hubs - Shimano Tiagra
- Tires - Vittoria Cross XG, 700 x 32c
- Crankset - ProWheel Ounce-622 Compact
- Chainwheel - 50/36
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Tiagra
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano SLX
- Rear Cogs - Shimano Deore, 9-speed: 11-32
- Shifters - Shimano Tiagra STI
- Handlebars - Deda Elementi Big Piega
- Tape/Grips - Velo
- Stem - Bianchi ST-05 forged
- Brake Levers - Shimano Tiagra STI/bar-top levers
- Brakes - Bianchi cantilevers
- Pedals - Clipless
- Saddle - WTB Rocket V Comp
- Seat Post - Bianchi SP-928-G carbon
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.