|Rocky Mount Pitchfork Fork Mount Red|
|Mouse over image to see detail||
$79.95 (was $109.95)
The Pitchfork offers a stainless steel, long-throw, lockable quick-release that makes loading bikes easy and fast
- Fits Thule and Yakima crossbars
- Fits all bikes with disc brakes and those without
- Locks sold separately, one lock pack will lock bike to rack and rack to car (part# AR8060)
- Holds skinny road tires to 2.7" mountain bike tires
- New for 2009 Machined Slot in tray cleanly fits bike with and without disc brakes
|Maximum Tire Width||2.7ins|
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.