|Mouse over image to see detail||
|Color||Grey / Silver|
Kona Back Country dual suspension bikes are suited for long, demanding endurance style riding. Frame is designed for high performance and durability, using Kona Clump Light 7005 Aluminum tubing.
* 4" of rear wheel travel
* Chain stays with cold forged dropouts connect to asymmetric chain stay yolks
* Replaceable derailleur hangers and I.S. disc mounts
* Rectangular seat stays connect to a cold-forged yolk and cold forged swing arms
* Custom drawn Kona Clump Light tubing is rectangular at the head tube adding strength and torsional rigidity
* Cartridge bearing pivots on seat tube/swing arm pivot, seat stay yoke and bottom bracket yoke
* Does not come with rear shock
Shock Eye-Eye & Stroke 6.5"X1.5"
Fork Travel 100mm
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.