The Turbine crank continues Race Face's legendary tradition for excellence in aluminum cranks. Featuring signature I-Beam arm profiling & our smooth shifting, made in Canada Turbine rings.
* Arms are carefully engineered using ultra-high strength 7050 aluminum alloy to maximize strength to weight ratio.
* Fully forged for maximum fatigue resistance and then extensively CNC machined for that classic Race Face look.
* Aggressive I-Beam profiling minimizes weight while maintaining stiffness and strength.
* Race Face Turbine chainrings are 100% CNC machined from super-hard 7075 aluminum to maximize wear resistance & impact strength.
* Featuring the 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline.
* Integrated butted, forged and CNC machined CrMo EXI spindle
* Incorporated crank bolt puller cap makes crank removal a snap with just an 8mm hex wrench.
* Removable granny spider ensures no interferance with chain guide setups
* Comes with the all new Turbine BB
* Bearings feature the new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
* Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearings with Titanium coated races that ensure unparalleled corrosion resistance.
Specifications: SIZE: 180 mm 68/73mm BB shell WEIGHT: 850g (175mm) 10sp triple w/bb CHAINLINE: 50-52mm adjustable B.C.D: 64/104mm RING CONFIGURATION: 22/32/44T Turbine 9 speed COLOUR: Red