The Ibis Silk SL uses a refined layup of high modulus carbon fiber, fine tuning prior year's weight savings and gain in strength. The carbon fiber headcups keep the weight down, resulting in a 58cm frame weight of about 2.2 lbs. The Silk SL is stiff but remarkably smooth riding - what you get is the responsiveness of a large tube aluminium bike combined with the suppleness of a Ti frame. Not only stiff and light but also very strong the Silk SL can survive a 900 pound frontal impact (at the front axle) before a failure of the down tube, stronger than many full-suspension mountain bikes!
* 2.2 lb frame weight (size 58)
* Low weight and high performance for moderate cost
* A great road race or century bike that is also at home in a criterium
* Investment cast bronze head badge
* Custom forged and CNC’d then nickel plated seat binder
* New matte clear ultra understated color option this year
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.