Camelbak Eddy Stainless Insulated Water Bottles
Double-walled vacuum-sealed construction keeps your water cool for hours and prevents condensation from forming on the outside of the bottle. Naturally 100% BPA-Free, taste-free stainless steel doesn’t require inner liners or plastic coatings like those used in aluminum bottles. Redesigned cap for greater durability and faster flow from our patented flip-top bite valve that lets you sip without tipping or spilling. Integrated loop handle for carrying convenience. Dishwasher safe.
- Hydration Capacity: 16 oz / .5 L
- Total Weight (Pack and Reservoir): 13.4 oz
- Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak™ Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free 304 Stainless Steel
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The CamelBak Big Bite™ Valve is made from medical grade silicone
- Country of Origin: China
Double-Wall vacuum insulation keeps water cool for hours
- Flip, Bite and Sip. No tipping required (though possible: just remove the straw)
- Durable and spill-proof
- Easy to carry: Integrated loop handle makes it easy to clip a carabiner or carry with the crook of a finger
- Naturally 100% BPA-Free, taste-free stainless steel. No inner liners or plastic coatings that aluminum bottles require.
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- CamelBak® Big Bite™ Valve is compatible with CamelBak® eddy™ and CamelBak® Groove® bottles
- CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee
CLEANING THE EDDY STAINLESS
The eddy Stainless bottle can be easily cleaned with a bottle brush using warm water and mild soap.
Cleaning the lid:
The bite valve, straw and lid can be cleaned in the top rack of the dishwasher or by hand with warm, soapy water. Pull off the bite valve and straw from the cap. If you like to use a bottle brush, we don’t recommend forcing a brush through the Bite Valve slit. If you have the brush kit, run the small brush through the straw.
For a deeper cleaning, add a drop of mild soap or tablespoon of bleach to a clean glass jar filled with water. Drop the bite valve, straw and cap into the solution, and tightly close the jar’s lid. Shake the mixture around for 30 seconds, and then let the parts soak for about 15 minutes. Rinse and shake dry.
To re-assemble the lid:
Flip the stem collar (the component the bite valve attached to originally) to the open position. Orient the bite valve so the finger tab points towards the front of the cap. Push the bite valve firmly onto the stem collar. Press the straw back into place on the bottom of the lid. Ensure the straw covers the notches completely.