|SRAM PG-970 Cassettes, 11-26t|
|Mouse over image to see detail||
Narrow ratio cassette for the downhill fanatics in the crowd. Steel cogs for strength and durability. Finer gear selection for precision course tuning. Fast, smooth upshifts and downshifts.
Technology Highlight(s) PowerGlide II
• Speeds 9 Speed
• Recommended Chain PC-991, PC-971, PC-951
• Lock Ring Material Aluminum Anodized
• Sprocket Material Satin Chrome
• Cassette technology optimized for offroad. More reliable. More durable. Better performing, thanks to an optimal tooth profile and shift ramp design for quick and positive index shifting. Go climb a mountain
- Technology: PowerGlide II
- Gear Ratios: 11-26
- Cassette Cogs: 11,12,13,15,17,19,21,23,26
- Speed: 9
- Weight: 325g (11-26)
- Material: Steel with Red anodized Alloy Spacers
- Fits Shimano-compatible freehub bodies
- Downhill-specific cassette has stiffer cogs, aluminum lockring
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.