|Mouse over image to see detail||
Crank Brothers Opium DH race wheels. Spokes connect at a vertical rib. There is no spoke holes through the rim wall or rim bed, resulting in ultimate stiffness and strength. Elongated alloy nipples and short stainless steel spokes simplify truing and optimize wheel stiffness and ride quality. Twinpair spokes are laced in a low dish mirror pattern, designed with twelve points of contact on a 24 spoke wheel to create balanced tension. 150mm wide rear hub has a stiff, oversized 25mm axle that uses a 12mm thru axle. This brings perfect alignment to the large six pawl system. Front utilizes a standard 20mm thru axle configuration. Disc specific, tubeless compatible and big tire wide make it easy to have these wheels be a winner on top of the podium
- weight front/rear 956g / 1106g
- 2062g per set
- 24mm internal width
- Spokes connect at a vertical rib
- no spoke holes through the rim wall or rim bed for greater strength and stiffness
- Elongated alloy nipples and short stainless steel spokes simplify truing and optimize wheel stiffness and ride quality
- Rear hub has stiff oversized 150mm wide, 12mm thru axle
- Front hub utilizes a 110 mm wide, 20mm thru axle
- Disc brake specific only
- Tubelss compatible
- Recommended tire size 2.4 - 2.8
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.