|Mouse over image to see detail||
We designed the Otis around the SRAM 3-speed coaster brake hub after we rode that hub for the first time. We were that fired up. There are few bikes more simple, obvious, practical and versatile than an urban/suburban/bourbon 3-speed with twist shifter.
The frame and fork are based on the tough, oversize round and box section shapes of the Folsom, but with bosses for water bottles, rear racks and rear fenders. Geometry is slightly less laid-back. A front mechanical disc brake will stop you in any type of weather, in conjunction with the precision SRAM German coaster brake in the rear. The fast, puncture-resistant street tires have a siped tread pattern to shed water
- Comfortable and light aluminum frame
- Three speeds for up, down and flat terrain
- 3-speed internal hub is impervious to the elements
- Rack and fenders attach to frame + fork eyelets
- Comfortable platform pedals work with any shoes
- Easy rear coaster brake frees up your right hand
- Step-through frame design for smaller riders
- Coaster and disc brakes work in any weather
- Professional pre-assembly by Kirk
- Approximately 26.5 pounds
Available items ship between 2 days to 15 days.
CBO in Central CA, has hundreds of direct fulfillment partners with the fastest possible restock delivery times in the US.
For 30 years, we have been the best at sourcing in the US, so we will find and supply many items the competition just can't deliver! Time may vary by item, and we will notify you if items are not shipped within this timeframe.
One of our warehouses will ship this item within 3 to 48 hours, Monday - Friday.