Bianchi Oltre XR.4 Frameset
Bianchi CV is Bianchi's integrated vibration cancelling system for cycling, with innovative and exclusive use of Materials Sciences Corporation's patented Counterval® material.
Countervail® is a patented viscoelastic carbon material with a unique fiber architecture that cancels up to 80% of vibrations while increasing the stiffness and strength of Bianchi carbon frames and forks.
Stay Aero for Longer
Countervail® cancels road vibrations and reduces turbulence in the frame that affect its performance. it enhances peak power output by maximizing the vibrational dissipation in the surrounding polymers.
Advantage: hold your extreme aero position at high speeds for longer and maximize your aerodynamic advantage
BB Special Chainstays
- Tapered aero headtube 1.1/8” to 1.4”, inspired by Aquila CV profiles
- The headtube is integrated with aero handlebar and headset
- Two different top cup for Vision Metron 5D handlebar and conventional stems
- Straight and wider chainstay for higher stiffness and internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic groupset
- Full carbon dropout with metal insert
- Full carbon 1.1/8” to 1.4” with Countervail material
- Head crown tube 1.4” with integrated design for perfect head tube connection
- Blade with bent shape and narrow front surface to reduce the drag
- Reactive geometry
- Direct mount brake system
- Weight: 355g
- Model: Oltre XR.4
- Color: BZ - Black Matte/Celeste Gloss, CJ – Celeste, 1D - Matte Celeste
- Frame: Oltre XR.4 Carbon w/Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.1/8">1.1/4", direct mount brakes, BB PressFit 86,5x41mm
- Fork: Bianchi Full Carbon Aero, 1.1/8>1.1/4"
- Headset: Fsa Orbit C-33 Matt UD Carbon 1.1/8">1.1/4"
- Seatpost: Oltre Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 250mm-47cm, 300mm-50/53cm, 350mm-55/59cm, 380mm-61cm, setback 25mm/+10mm