Camelbak Kudu 18 Hydration Pack
Hydration meets protection. We built this pack for enduro courses where riders descend 4,000 feet in under 20 minutes—and where crashes are inevitable. The K.U.D.U.’s back protector insert, the Impact Protector™, absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash. And while most back protectors are “one-hit wonders,” this one can withstand multiple impacts.
The Impact Protector™ is made of flexible, lightweight foam that moves with your body, so you’ll get the protection you need without feeling like a tank. For races with far-flung stages, there’s a 3-liter reservoir and storage capacity for body armor and a full-face helmet. If the weather turns, an integrated rain cover pops up to shield your gear, and there’s a secure half-shell helmet carry for aggressive descents while wearing your full face.
The pack also includes a bike tool organizer roll that fits into its own cargo space, so you’ll always know where your tools are. The load-bearing waist belt, two sternum straps, and yoked harness mean the pack stays where it’s supposed to, and the compression straps cinch everything down so you won’t get caught on branches.
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- Impact protector back panel absorbs over 94% of impact in a crash
- External attachment points for carrying a helmet and armor
- Includes a bike tool organizer roll
- Stabilizing load-bearing hip belts with cargo optimizes a custom fit and keeps essentials close at hand
- Rain cover keeps your pack and gear shielded from inclement weather
- Dual adjustable sternum straps hold your pack in place over bumpy terrain