Chris King ISO XD Rear Disc - 32h - 142x12mm
Each Chris King ISO 142mm XD Disc Hub is built to last and meant to be on the road for years to come. Many manufacturers can create lightweight hubs, but not many will last more than a few seasons without major overhauls. All Chris King ISO 142mm XD Disc Hubs come with a 5 year warranty; that's 5 years of hard riding, panic stops and all sorts of weather with the confidence in knowing that Chris King has got your back.
Converting the Chris King ISO 142mm XD Disc Hub from a 12x142 rear hub to a different axle type is quick and easy.
- Compatible with Sram 1x systems (XX1, X01, X1)
- New XD Driveshell combines King's legendary in-house made bearings and the unparalleled engagement of their patented RingDrive system
- Each Chris King XD Driveshell is machined out of a single piece of high-grade stainless steel and heat treated to create a XD Driveshell with unmatched strength and durability
- Serviceable Stainless Steel Bearings manufactured by Chris King
- CNC machined and anodized shell with etched Chris King logo
- Ring Drive engagement features 72 points of positive engagement
- Rear dropout spacing - 142mm x 12mm thru-axle
- Uses the same hub shell as the ISO 135mm hubs
- Weight: 325 g.
- 5 year warranty