Crank Brothers Candy 7 MTB Pedals
Competition-oriented and customizable; with integrated traction pad technology for an even more refined fit, feel, and power transfer.
Still comes with Crank Brothers' standard 4-sided entry, a customizable float and release angle and an aluminum machined body, these pedals give you confidence and trouble-free riding all day, at a great price.
The Candy 7 also come with premium bearings and a double seal system to keep out the elements and keep you riding!
- Traction pad Technology: Customizable interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- Hex alloy endcap and bashguard
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum
- Wing Material: 17-4PH stainless
- Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Endcap: hex alloy
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 320g per pair
- Warranty: 5 years