Crank Brothers Mallet 2 MTB Pedals
The Mallet 2 sits in the middle of the range, giving a durable and lightweight pedal that won't cost the earth.
With 4-sided entry and customizable float & release angle, you get the usual Crank Brothers benefits, added to a lightweight platform body for that extra feel and control.
Throw in the premium bearings and double seal system and you have a high quality pedal without the high quality price tag.
- Now even more durable with a lightweight aluminum inner body
- Flat pedal feel / clipped-in control
- All aluminum platform for enhanced durability
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
- Spindle Material: Forged scm 435 chromoly steel
- Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum // A380 aluminum
- Wing Material: Stamped steel
- Spring Material: 300 series stainless steel
- Release Angle: 15° / 20°
- Q-factor: 52mm
- Inner Bearing Type: Igus LL-glide bearing
- Outer Bearing Type: Enduro cartridge bearing
- Cleat: Premium brass cleats with shims included
- Weight: 508g per pair
- Warranty: 5 years