Deity Components Holeshot 35 MTB Riser Bar
DEITY’s first 35mm Bore DH Handlebar, the HOLESHOT 35, asks the question… “Is a handlebar just a handlebar?” We certainly don’t think so. In a vast sea of bends, sweeps, bore sizes, rises, widths, and grades of aluminum, how do you choose the best option for your application?
We’ve taken the guess work out of what and why by narrowing the specification to the precise purpose of the handlebar. There is no such thing as a do-it-all anything, and certainly not in the world of handlebars. Our goal with the HOLESHOT 35 Handlebar is to bring the feel of our award winning podium ready BLACKLABEL handlebar to a 35mm bore.
We have exactly replicated the ride quality, angles / degree of deflection, and control on steroids! The HOLESHOT 35 is a downhill specific handlebar, developed with our DEITY proprietary Gradient Butting Technology that allows us to put the material where you need it and not where you don’t. We created an incredibly strong, intuitively responsive handlebar that is anything but average! This aggressive handlebar is ready to attack anything you can throw at it… Pinned Wide Open!
- One of the widest handlebars on the market at 825mm width
- All New DH Specific handlebar
- 35mm Bore size to support maximum width
- Hyper stylized two tone bead blast-polish finish for exceptional detail
- Proprietary Gradient Butted 7075 T73 Aluminum handlebar
- Ride quality exactly like our renowned BLACKLABEL handlebar
- Features measured cut marks and center alignment detail9 degree bend/backsweep by 5 degree upsweep
- Black ano finish with stealth, white, red, green, blue, orange graphic selections, and platinum ano finish with phantom graphics
- Covered by our Lifetime Crash Replacement Policy to the original owner
- Available in 15mm (327gm), 25mm (327gm) and 38mm (346gm) rises