Diadora Tornado Road Shoes
Diadora's Tornado Road Shoes are designed for cyclists that need a road cycling shoe that is both technical and comfortable. Packed with technology that will keep your feet secure as you transfer power through the pedals, the Tornado SPD-SL Road Shoes have an ergonomic heel, 4-point closure system, and a Morpho AM Cage.
- Upper: Suprell-Tech, with Morpho Cage AM
- Sole: Performance Road CR with removable heel
- Heel Cup: Inside Ergonomic Heel Support
- Arch support: Hi-Vent, perforated EVA, removable
- Closure: 4-Point Closure, Dual Ring Closure, V-FIT Adjust
- Morpho AM Cage: The new construction of Morpho AM Cage upper, made from anti-stretch Air Mesh and Supreltech microfiber ensures perfect closure and increases foot stability during thrust. Air Mesh fabric improves transpiration and comfort, guaranteeing top performance.
- Removable Heel Pad: This anti-slip heel pad is made of Duratech rubber for better grip and higher abrasion resistance. Ergonomic design ensures a secure stance once you get your feet down. The heel pad is fixed by a screw and can be easily removed from the inside just by lifting the insole.
- V-Fit Adjust: The V-Fit Adjust Closure allows you to adjust the fit of your feet. The position can be regulated by moving the Velcro strap.
- Hi-Vent Plantar: Maximum ventilation and comfort in even the most extreme weather conditions. 100% waterproof materials to keep the feet cool and dry.
- 4-Point Closure: A functional and precise closure system: the buckle has an aluminium chassis and a large release button. 4 different adjustment positions offer outstanding performance and comfort for all kinds of feet. Both the ratchet and the buckle can be replaced.