Easton EC90 SL Disc Road Rear Wheel
Disc brakes are the future of road cycling. They're proven in mountain and cyclocross, and with the new EC90 SL Disc wheels combined to the latest brake systems, there are no longer any compromises associated with going disc. The EC90 SL takes the proven Fantom rim shape and scales it down to a shallower 38-millimeter depth.
These wheels offer fierce acceleration, smooth, dependable durability and impressive aerodynamics. From the spring classics to rough and tumble cyclocross racing, you'd be hard pressed to find a condition where the EC90 SL Disc was out of its element. The EC90 SL is available in tubular or certified Road Tubeless carbon clincher.
EC90 SL wheels are entirely built by hand from start to finish and acoustically tuned. These wheels combine top-end materials, a methodical build and the proven M1 hubset. Best of all, these wheels are Future Proof in that they can convert to 15 100 (front hub) and 12 135 & 12 142 (rear hub); parts sold separately.
- These are the medium-depth aerodynamic road wheels that you've been waiting for
- The EC90 SL takes the proven Fantom rim shape and scales it down to a more shallow 38-millimeter
- Fierce acceleration, smooth, dependable braking and impressive aerodynamics
- Certified road tubeless compatibility
- Easton Cycling EC90 SL
- Wheel 700C, Road Tubeless
- QR OLD: 135mm,
- Brake: Disc IS 6-bolt, Rear, Shimano Road 11