Exposure MaXx-D Mk6 Front Light
The MaXx-D is the perennial favourite for XC racers. Now producing 1600 lumens its superb beam is a must have for night racing. Tackle any off-road trails at full speed and full confidence. Packed with features it’s a brilliant combination of power and technology.
Exposure Lights have always been designed to get the maximum light from minimum sized unit and Cable Free Design ensures this is maintained. Utilising superb forged aluminium brackets Exposure Lights attach quickly, safely and securely for hassle free riding.
- Optimised Mode Selector (OMS): The Optimised Mode Selector allows you to easily select from a concise number of programs to provide the optimum lighting for your ride. OMS programs enable you to obtain the lights full potential and optimise the output whether it’s a two hour trail burn or a weeks commuting.
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM): Patented technology that combats the loss in efficiency of LEDs at elevated temperatures, maintaining optimum output keeping you shining ‘Brighter for Longer’.
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+): Patented technology that enables a wide range of accessories to be used; Additional rear lights, back-up power supplies, remote switches and even charging other USB devices direct from your light.
- Collimated Lens Technology: Exposure Lights use these high-tech resin lenses which have been extensively researched. These lenses are specifically designed to maximise light collection from the LEDs and efficiently produce an optimum beam pattern for cycling ensuring no light is wasted.
- Weight: 292g
- Output: 1600 lumens white light
- Battery: 11600mAh Lithium Ion
- Burn time: 2 - 36 hours
- Emitter: 4 x Cree XPG white LED
- Charger: Wall and USB charger
- Cable Free Design (CFD): A primary feature unique to Exposure Lights removes the hassle of cables and straps.
- Weatherproof Body: CNC machined aerospace grade aluminium body with efficient heat transfer design. Fully manufactured in the UK.
- Gold plated charge port: The charge port is gold plated for corrosion resistance, more efficient conductivity and it is sealed to a greater level adding protection to you light.
- Storm Cap: The Smart Port in protected by a silicone cover to stop muddy gloves pushing dirt into the port.