Faraday Cortland EBike
Like our award-winning original, the Cortland packs plenty of power into an elegant package. With steam-bent bamboo fenders, leather grips, hydraulic disc brakes, a Gates belt drive, and Shimano Alfine 8 internally geared hub – it’s a dream for any rider.
The Cortland is available in Classic White and our newest color, Faraday Stingray Blue. It’s also available in Small or Medium. See sizing chart in tech specs.Features:
- A durable steel frame that’s easy to mount makes this bike ideal for a child seat on the back or groceries in your front rack.
- A powerful 250W motor and our custom lithium ion battery deliver 25 miles of power-assisted riding on a single charge.
- With sleek lines and a choice of elegant colors, the Cortland makes sure you and your bike always look good.
- By making it easier to mount and adding a Yepp-seat compatible rear rack we’ve created a family-cruising machine.
- Our built-in LED headlight and taillight make sure you’re visible whenever you ride.
- Like our classic Porteur, the Cortland weighs in under 40 pounds and rides like a dream even when the power is off.
The Cortland’s wide, swept-back bars are designed to place the rider in a comfortable, upright position that’s easy on the back and provides great visibility of cars and other cyclists around you.
Weight: 40 lbsRange: 20 miles per charge
Top Speed: 20 mph
Frame: Custom chromoly steel Cortland frame
Fork: Custom chromoly steel fork
Saddle: Faraday Comfort Saddle
Brakes: Tektro Vela Hydraulic Disc Brake
Stem: Faraday Forged 6061 Aluminum, Ahead-Style
Headset: Prestine Sealed Bearing, 1 1/8", Threadless
Grips: Faraday Leather Lock-On
Handlebar: Faraday 6061 Aluminum, 25.4
Pedals: VP Touring, Aluminum
Gearing: Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal hub, Gates belt drive
Shifting: Shimano Alfine 8 RapidFire Plus, 8-Speed
Crankset: Faraday Forged Aluminum with Gates CDX CenterTrack Sprocket, 50T
Chainguard: Faraday custom chainring guard
Kickstand: Massload Twin Kickstand
Fenders: Handmade steam-bent bamboo fenders
Rims: Faraday Double-Wall Disc-Only Rims, 36-spoke
Tires: Continental Contact, 26x1.75
Motor: Bafang 43V 250 Watts
Battery: Faraday Lithium-Ion, 43V, 306Wh
Control: Faraday Mode Selector w/ E-Ink Fuel Gauge
Pedal sensor: German Torque Sensor
Front Light: Faraday Integrated, Cree LED, 350 Lumen
Charging: Faraday standard 2A charger (110V-240V, 3hr. charge time)