Five Ten Impact Vxi Clipless MTB Shoes
Greg Minnaar, 17-time World Cup champion, helped Five Ten design the new Impact VXi Clipless Shoe, so it's no surprise that the shoe's perfect. After working with Greg and other members of their elite team for nearly two years, Five Ten are proud to introduce the highest performing, most protective, and lightest DH specific clipless shoe on the market.
The Five Ten Impact VXi Clipless Shoe is the first gravity shoe with the new super soft, sticky Stealth Mi6 compound. Designed for people who want to go fast and built to be the lightest, most protective downhill SPD shoe, it even dries overnight. This race-tested design was developed with an extended Long Line cleat for World Champ Greg Minnaar.
- Upper: Synthetic
- Midsole: Compression moulded EVA
- Stealth Mi6 Outsole: Mi6 has superior cushioning properties and unparalleled friction on smooth surfaces (like glass, metal and polished rock). Stealth Mi6 rubber is truly a secret weapon for athletes who need speed, agility and sure-footedness
- Closure: Laces and Velcro strap
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-bolt SPD
- Weight: Approx. 410 grams (Size 8)