Fox Racing Proframe Moth Helmet - Black-White
The Future of All Mountain Protection
The Proframe helmet is the lightest and most breathable full face helmet Fox has ever created. Designed to perform at the highest level for the aggressive all mountain rider and enduro racer, it packs DH certified protection into a superlight shell via Fox's patent pending fully integrated chinbar.
With 24 big bore vents the Proframe offers open face level airflow and breathability to keep you cool on even the longest and most challenging climbs; once you reach the top it gives you the confidence to ride to your limits on even the toughest descents.
Click Here For Size ChartsFeatures
- Varizorb™ - Dual density Varizorb EPS liner provides improved protection by spreading forces of impact across a wider area.
- MIPS™ Protection - Proven MIPS multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces in the even of crash impact.
- Integrated Chin Bar - Fox impact absorbing chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with Fox's patent pending system and meets ASTM Downhill standards.
- Big Bore Air Flow - 15 Big Bore intake vents and 9 exhaust vents make the Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets.
- Secure Visor - The secure visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the big bore vents.
- Fidlock® Buckle - Fidlock SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit while wearing gloves with maximum security when locked.
- Fox's lightest DH approved full frame helmet at 750 grams for a size medium.
- Fox Integrated chinbar is secured to the main helmet structure with our patent pending system.
- Highly breathable liner system is moisture wicking and has anti-microbial properties.
- 24 Big Bore vents make Proframe one of the lightest and most breathable DH approved helmets.
- Fixed visor is positioned perfectly to ram maximum airflow into the Big Bore vents.
- Fidlock® SNAP helmet buckle provides quick entry and exit with maximum security.
- Proven MIPS™ multiple impact protection system reduces rotation forces in a crash.
- Dual density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved protection.