PODIUM PROVEN DOWNHILL PROTECTION
The Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet is the pinnacle of performance mountain bike products. Pulling from our 40-year history of design and engineering excellence, we added bike-specific functionality for increased performance. The result is a lightweight and extremely protective MTB helmet that continues to show up on podiums season after season.
This helmet is equipped with the MIPS low friction layer. MIPS is a patented brain protection system developed to reduce rotational violence causing strain in the brain at angled impacts. MIPS mimics the brain’s own protection system by adding a low-friction layer between the head and the helmet. A helmet with MIPS can absorb more energy from an angled impact. Conventional helmets are tested by dropping them vertically onto a flat surface. MIPS is designed and tested for reality, reflecting how most accidents occur, with angled impacts to the head. MIPS raises the bar for helmet safety.
Helmets - Rampage Pro Carbon / Rampage Comp / Rampage
|20.75" - 21.25"||21.75" - 22.25"||22.25" - 23.25"||23.25" - 23.75"||23.75" - 24.75"||24.75" - 25.25"|
- MIPS Equipped (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System)
- Precision fit and designed using 2 shell sizes and 3 EPS dimensions
- Maximum venting and airflow with 17 total vents and channels
- High-tech Dri Lex® luxury interior with 3D molded cheek pads
- Podium proven year after year
- Designed and engineered in California