Fox Suspension Float DPS Factory EVOL LV Shock 2018
"Factory" says it all. The best-of-the-best technology we have to offer is available in our Factory Series models with our buttery smooth, and ultra durable Genuine Kashima Coat. These products are World Cup proven.
Dual Piston System
Our highest performing inline shock gets refined. Updated valve design improves both rebound and compression flow, allowing for active and supple Open and Medium modes without compromising Firm mode stiffness.
EVOL HAS EVOLVED
A more linear spring curve gives EVOL forks and shocks plushness off the top, extra mid-stroke support, and more tunable bottom-out progression, allowing riders to tap into the ideal pairing of front and rear-end feel.
SHOCKS The new lighter one-piece EVOL air sleeve was designed for each shock size (imperial and metric) to balance internal forces, and has maximized bushing overlap to reduce friction during “real world” forces like side-loading and twisting.
FORKS EVOL technology from rear shocks is now integrated into all FOX forks. EVOL increases negative air spring volume, specifically positioned and sized for optimum small bump sensitivity
GENUINE KASHIMA COAT
Kashima's distinctive gold color is backed by its high performance attributes—properties that provide an exceptionally smooth feel and extreme durability.
- NEW lighter, one-piece EVOL air sleeve improves responsiveness and sensitivity
- NEW updated valve design improves both rebound and compression flow
- NEW - available in both imperial and metric sizes
- DPS damper with three positions to match any terrain
- Factory Series models feature Genuine Kashima Coat
- Sizes 6.5 X 1.5
- 7.5 X 2
- 7.875 X 2
- 7.875 X 2.25
- 8.5 X 2.5
- Remote actuated Open, Firm modes
- Air spring pressure
- Air Sleeve and Body Finish Kashima Coat