Because heavy situations demand extra protection, the Remedy CF has been constructed of the most sophisticated composite materials and construction methods available. The Remedy CF (for Carbon Fiber) is up to 30% lighter than other full face helmet designs, and it’s been optimized to fit our goggles, a proprietary feature we call Super Fit™. But it’s the little details like cool ventilation, washable interior liner, no-tool visor adjust, and mind bending graphic artwork that really put the Remedy CF in a class of its own.
• Wind Tunnel Ventilation: Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel™ ventilation system, which combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over and around the riders head-while forcing heat and stale air out. This significant increase in air channelling makes a difference that riders will immediately feel and appreciate.
• Interior Goggle Channel: A removable pad at the base of the helmet conceals a deep channel that allows more room for your goggle strap if you want to run it inside your helmet. This translates to maximum comfort and insures your helmet maintains a low profile.
• Sure Fit Engineering for bike helmet: A great helmet is so comfortable that once it’s on, it virtually disappears. Our proprietary three-size Super Fit system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 20 years of crafting helmets for the best bike riders in the world. The result is pure Skull Hugging Luxury™, a helmet that fits 98% of the world’s population, yet looks (and fits) like it was custom made just for you.
• Carbon/Fiberglass Hard Shell: Our Carbon Fiber hardshell helmets use a multi layer composite featuring carbon fiber to help reduce weight while maintaining performance.
• Suggested Use: Freeride, MTB DH Race, MTB Slalom/4X Race, All-Mountain
• Features: Optimized Super Fit™ goggle port, adjustable 3 screw, no tool, bolt-on visor, washable interior lining, replacement cheek pads and inner-liner available, Wind Tunnel™ Ventilation, CPSC and ASTM Downhill certified
• Construction: Carbon composite shell with EVA-lined chinbar, EPS liner
• Ventilation:14 vents, internal channelling