Giro Trans Road Shoes
The Giro Trans Road Cycling Shoe is brimming with features found on more expensive Giro shoes. The Trans are the perfect pair of shoes for racing or clocking up big miles, whilst still ensuring you receive maximum bang for your buck.
The Giro Trans feature Easton's EC70 carbon composite sole which is light, stiff and offers low stack height to maintain the feeling of a direct connection to the pedals. Many modern shoes feature a 'bathtub' like sole design that your feet press up against at the edge, causing pressure and discomfort. The EC70 sole is designed to allow the upper to spill over the edge of the sole when the feet swell or you are riding out of the saddle, to increase the feeling of slipper-like comfort.
- Highly breathable microfiber upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure
- Offset D-ring at mid-foot
- Easton EC70 carbon composite sole
- SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 275 grams