Ibis Mojo 3 X01 Eagle/I9 Build - 2018
You could call it the baby brother to the Mojo HD3 or the successor to the Mojo SL/SL-R. Either way, it’s a good thing, and maybe it's our most versatile trailbike ever.
You can run 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 Plus tires on the Mojo 3, all with the same wheelset and without compromise.
The Mojo 3 shares a lot of DNA with the HD3. Where the HD3 is big and burly, the Mojo 3 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the dw-link gives the bike its amazing climbing and descending abilities.
Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.
The Mojo 3 also features a Boost swingarm, which yields stiffer wheels and a stiffer frame. A highly evolved carbon layup makes the frame as stiff as an HD3 at just under 5.5 lbs (with shock, size medium). Boost also allowed us to fit 2.8” tires in 425mm chainstays and if you like, you can run a 2X front derailleur.
27.5" or 27.5 Plus tire compatible with one wheel set.Boost 148 rear/Boost 110 front130 mm rear wheel traveldw-link version 51X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look27.5 B+ compatible with Schwalbe or Maxxis 2.8”Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra LargeFox Factory FLOAT DPS shock with EVOL Sleeve and Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.00"ISCG 05 compatible with optional removable adapterCarbon fiber monocoque frame and swingarm68 mm BSA threaded bottom bracketSuper versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard160mm post mountHeadset compatibility: ZS 44 / ZS 56Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wearFrame weight 5.5 lbs with shockBB height at sag is the same with either tire
For Ibis HD3 Geometry and Size Chart Click Here
- Fork: Fox Float 34 Factory Series 140mm, 27.5”, 15QR
- Shock: Fox Float Factory Series, DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875 x 2.00
- Wheels: Ibis 742 Carbon/i9 hubs
- Tires: Maxxis 27.5 x 2.5 Minion DHF WT
- Brakes: Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
- Cranks: SRAM XO1 Eagle Carbon 32T Direct Mount. 175mm arms
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM Eagle X01 12 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1295 EAGLE 10-50T
- Chain: SRAM X01 EAGLE Powerlock 12 speed chain
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skins Logo
- Handlebars: Ibis 800mm Carbon
- Stem: Thomson 40, 50 or 60mm, or Ibis 60 or 70mm
- Seatpost: Fox Transfer Dropper Post (100mm, 125mm, or 150mm)
- Saddle: Ibis custom saddle, CrMo rails