Ibis Mojo HD3 Full Suspension Frame w/Cane Creek DB Inline Rear Shock
Ibis Bicycles is introducing the latest Ibis mountain bike model. The new Ibis Mojo HD (HD3 for short) is the third act in the Mojo HD/Mojo HDR trailbike trilogy. Everything is new from the ground-up, notably featuring the latest and greatest refinement of the famed dw-link suspension. Geometry is fully modern: longer, lower and slacker, with 6” of plush rear wheel travel. Ibis Bicycles has built in versatile internal routing and updated the frame design, allowing them to put a water bottle on top of the downtube. With the new Ibis Mojo HD3, Ibis also achieved a drop in weight and improved pedaling performance on par with the Ripley, so the bike is very fast going up, and scary fast going down.
- 650b (27.5") wheels
- The most advanced version of the dw-link suspension on the planet
- 6” of rear wheel travel
- Weight for the frame and shock, size large, matte finish: 5.9 lbs
- 67 degree head angle with a 150mm fork (66.6º with 160 fork)
- Shock: Cane Creek DBinline
- ISCG 05 compatible with removable adapter
- Threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- Chain stay length: 16.9"
- 12 x 142mm Maxle rear axle
- 160mm post mount left dropout, carbon fiber
- Tapered Head Tube and Steerer
- Up to 2.4" rear tire depending on brand and height of cornering knobs
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non drive side for stiffness and long wear
- Bottom Bracket height 13.4"
- Removable direct mount front derailleur mount for a clean 1X look