Ibis Ripmo GX Build
The Ripmo is a bike Ibis have been wanting to make for a while now. Think of it as a mashup of the Ripley's balance and speed, coupled with the Mojo HD4's capabilities when things get hairy. It's the bike that their Enduro World Series winning team will be using to defend their World Championship crown, so they pulled out all the stops.
- With a sub six pound frame and 145mm of efficient dw-link rear wheel travel (160mm front), this is the most versatile bike they’ve ever built.
- It also marks a dramatic shift in approach to geometry. The reach is nearly an inch longer than the EWS Team winning HD4, with clearance for a 175mm dropper, and a pedal-friendly 76° seat tube angle. The end result is a bike that’s ready to rally, while still maintaining lively handling.
- Ticking off the boxes, other features include 2.6” tire clearance, short chainstays, a threaded BB, trick internal cable routing and the ability to run both a piggyback reservoir shock and large water bottle.
29” Wheels145mm dw-link rear travel160mm front travel2.6” tire clearanceCarbon fiber front and rear triangleAvailable in sizes S–XL,fits riders between 5” and 6’6”Frame weight from 5 lbs / 2.26 kg without shock (6 lbs / 2.72 kg with Fox DPX2)
- Fork: Fox Float 36 Performance Series 160mm, 29”, 110x15
- Shock: Fox Float Performance Series, DPX2 with EVOL, 210 x 55
- Wheels: Ibis 938 Alloy, Ibis Hubs
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF WT / Aggressor DHF WT 29” x 2.5”
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6000 with 180 XT Rotors
- Cranks: SRAM Descendant Aluminum
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM Eagle GX 12 Speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM Eagle GX 12 Speed
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1275 10-50 12 speed
- Chain: SRAM Eagle GX with Power Lock, 12 speed
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56
- Grips: Lizard Skins Logo
- Handlebars: Ibis 780mm Alloy
- Stem: Ibis 31.8mm (50, 60, 70, 80, 90mm)
- Seatpost: KS LEV-Si Dropper
- Saddle: Ibis custom saddle, CrMo rails