Industry Nine BigRig 825 Carbon Fat Bike Wheelset
NO-HOLDS-BARRED FATBIKE WHEELSET
i9 customers asked them for the ultimate no-holds-barred FatBike wheelset, and that is exactly what they gave them. For adventure riding or trail sleighing; snow, desert, or forest, they've applied their ultimate compatibility principals to this wheel set.
Through clever bearing arrangement in the freehub, they have managed to keep the 3° engagement, yet eliminate the drag. Thicker spokes stiffen up the ride without making it harsh, and an oversized axle efficiently delivers the power. Ratcheting over rocks, boosting through berms, and making your buddies look like hacks has never been so easy.
SPECIFIC TO BIGDEAL AND BFD CARBON RIM
If you choose to ride these rims on regular dirt trails (e.g. NOT in soft snow or sand), wider tires and higher air pressure will decrease the chance of rim damage from striking an obstacle. HED strongly recommends an honest assessment of your ride style. Use 10 psi minimum on 4" tires, or 8 psi minimum on 5" tires.
- Weight 26": Set 1780g, Front 825g, Rear 955g, Rim 445g
- Weight 27.5": Set 1820, Front 840g, Rear 980g
- 120 point, 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl mechanism
- Tire Size: 3.8-4.5"
- Rim: 82.5mm inner width // 85mm outer width
- Single wall, Tubeless Ready
- Notes: Grease in hubs rated for -40 degrees F