Industry Nine TR Disc Cyclocross Wheelset
TRCX IS THE ANSWER
For riders seeking a stout option for gravel roads or conditions that require the added support the 23.4mm inner width Trail rim can provide. Built on our versatile, lightweight Torch road disc hub and spoke chassis, TRCX is ready to handle any and all conditions.
24 HOLE 2/1 LACING PATTERN
Found on all of our road disc wheels, this lacing pattern reduces wheel weight and promotes even spoke tensions, while maintaining excellent durability. Rear wheels feature 16 spokes on the rear drive side flange, paired with 8 opposing spokes. Due to the rear wheel dish caused by the cassette on the rear wheel, this orientation evens out spoke tension. It also reduces peak stress loads on the spokes and rim, as well as the fatigue cycle incurred in a traditional 24 spoke wheel - allowing a lower spoke count and lighter weight, without the durability issues and increased rim weights commonly associated with low spoke count wheels.
Rated to withstand 700 ft/lbs of torque! We reduced the pawl count to 3 instead of 6, for lower drag and weight, while still achieving and industry leading (for road hubs) 6 degree engagement. Relocated bearings, and a new freehub seal reduce freehub drag while coasting.
- Weight: Set 1460g, Front 665g, Rear 795g, Rim 450g
- Front Axle: QR 100mm, 9x100mm, 12x100mm, 15x100mm
- Driver: Shimano/SRAM HG, Campy 11-speed or SRAM XD-R
- 6 degree engagement, 3 pawl freehub, 60 point drivering
- Tire Width: 33-55mm
- Rim: 23.4mm inner width // 28mm outer width
- Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axle: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm
- Brake Rotor Interface: Center Lock or ISO 6 Bolt
- Rider Weight: Recommended 230lbs/104kg max
- Note: Skewers Not Included