Industry Nine Ultralite235 Boost Wheelset
Climbs as hard as the descents? Looking for the perfect balance of weight, width, and stiffness? The Ultralite235 is the wheelset for your ride. Sporting our revised, second generation UL rim, the Ultralite235 increases rim width to 23.5mm internal, places more material in places where it matters most, and optimizes retention and footprint on the trail.
Class leading strength, stiffness, and weight will help any XC/Marathon or Adventure racer find the top step of the podium.
The 24 hole Torch hub and spoke platform cut an incredible amount of weight without sacrificing strength or performance. The tapered spokes are thicker without being heavy, the hubshell is lighter without losing it's strength, and the drive ring is thinner while maintaining it's quick engagement.
By utilizing Teflon shields and o-rings that snap onto the end caps, our hubs have two seals on each bearing to help keep grit out, significantly increasing the bearing life. Which helps you stay out of bike shops and onto the trails - where you belong.
We made the world's most convertible hub over 8 years ago, and the new Torch will continue to keep you safe from new standards by easily swapping end caps to adapt to new standards. QR, 15mm, 12x142, 9mm thru, Boost 15x110 & 12x148 -we've got you covered.
Through clever bearing arrangement in the freehub, we have managed to keep the 3° engagement, yet eliminate the drag. Thicker spokes stiffen up the ride without making it harsh, and an oversized axle efficiently delivers the power.
- Weight: Set 1455g, Front 670g, Rear 795g
- Front Axles: QR, 9x100mm, 12x100mm, 15x100mm, 20x110mm, 15x110mm Boost and 20x110mm Boost
- Driver: Shimano HG mtb 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- 3 degree engagement, 6 pawls / 120 point drivering
- Tire Width: 2.0-2.4''"
- Rim: 23.5mm inner width // 27mm outer width
- Tubeless Ready
- Rear Axles: QR 135mm, 10x135mm, 12x135mm, 12x142mm, QRx141mm Boost and 12x148mm Boost
- Rider Weight: Recommended 190lbs/86kg max