All options are out of stock
• Intended Use: Cross Country, Trail, Enduro
• Adjustable Travel: 4.5-5”
• Patented VPP Suspension
• G1 Drop out system
• X-Fusion 02 RL Air
• Tapered Headtube, 44|49 Headset size
• 31.6mm Seatpost Diameter
• High-Direct Mount Front Derailleur
• ISCG 05 Mounts
• Internal Cable Routing
• Internal routing for dropper seat post (if you choose to upgrade)
• Flak-guard downtube and chainstay Protection
• Angular Contact / Collet Bearing System with Replaceable Grease Zirks
• 5.5 lb frame weight (Medium)
Kona Explosif Hardtail Frame 2018Kona’s heritage in steel hardtails runs deep, and today’s Explosif is a direct descendant of their legendary originals. The Explosif rides like only a Kona can,...
Santa Cruz Highball CC 29 Hardtail FrameSame great bike, new smaller wheels.The Highball is now available in 29” and 27.5”. You pick. Santa Cruz tried to keep the handling characteristics...
Kona Process 153 DL The dragon slayer of the Process range. This is the bike for riders with a bent for the burl. Still capable and comfortable on the climbs,...
Kona Honzo AL Deluxe Hardtail FrameThis is what a full-suspension bike looks like without all the moving bits in the rear. It has progressive and aggressive geometry that begs to...