Juliana Joplin C
The Queen of rocks and roll. 29” wheels ?oat you through the rough, in a multi-award winning suspension package that effortlessly crowns hills.
Designed and refined for years by Santa Cruz engineers, Joplin represents the height of efficient lightweight suspension technology for a 29" trail bike. Worthy of anything from all day rides to XC racing. A glowing matte Siren Red paint job completes this look to make you bright and bold out on the trail.
Advances in SCB carbon engineering means they're now able to offer the Joplin carbon frame in two options, bringing prices on our entry level carbon builds cascading down.
We can't vouch that the Lord will buy you one... but Joplin certainly makes amends for the lack of high-end women's mountain bike options that went before.
- Frame - Carbon C
- FORK Fox 32 Float CTD Performance Fit 120mm w/15mm through axle and tapered steerer
- Shock - Fox Float CTD Evolution
- Front Dérailleur - Shimano XT
- Rear Dérailleur - Shimano XT M786 GS Shadow Plus
- Shifters - Shimano SLX M670
- Crankset - Shimano SLX M675 2x10 24/38
- Bottom Bracket - Included w/ crankset
- Cassette - Shimano SLX HG81, 10sp, 11-36
- Chain - Shimano SLX HG75, 10sp
- Brakes - Shimano SLX M675 w/Shimano RT66 160mm rotors
- Headset - Cane Creek 40 series tapered, cartridge bearing
- Bars - Juliana Flat Bar 720, 31.8mm clamp (Juliana Compact Bar 680, 31.8mm clamp on XS)
- Stem - Raceface Ride
- Grips - Juliana single sided lock-on
- Front Hub - Sram MTH 716 15x100
- Rear Hub - Sram MTH 746 142x12
- Rims - WTB STi19 TCS
- Spokes - DT Champion 2.0 Spokes
- Front Tire - Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2, Tubeless Ready
- Rear Tire - Maxxis Ikon 29x2.2, Tubeless Ready
- Tubes - Stans Sealant
- Seat Post - Raceface Ride, 30.9x375mm
- Saddle - Juliana Segundo Saddle