Juliana Roubion Carbon - R1 Kit
A good bike won’t suddenly make super humans of any of us, but a truly great bike does give you an edge—the latitude to push a bit harder, to dare a little more, to become a better rider.
Equipped with six inches of quick-pedaling, bump-devouring suspension, the Roubion is what the ladies of the Juliana-SRAM Pro Team reach for when blazing down the most demanding descents of the Enduro World Series. This is also the bike that a lot of those at Juliana grab for their quick, post-work spins, weekend road trips or any ride where they want that extra control and confidence that let you push—and redefine—your limits.
You could call the Roubion "all mountain" or "enduro". They just call it “capable of anything”. That’s a bold claim. But then again, the Roubion is a bold bike.
Juliana Roubion 2018 Geometry and Sizing
- Boost 148 rear spacing reduces frame flex, ISCG-05 tabs let you bolt on a chainguide and molded rubber frame protectors reduce rattles and keep your frame pristine.
- Durable, double-sealed pivots and a nearly bombproof frame, backed by a Lifetime Frame & Pivot Bearing Warranty
- Easy to build and maintain—we’ve equipped our frames with clean, no-hassle internal routing for derailleurs and dropper posts.
- Six inches (150mm) of latest-generation VPP travel
- Stable at speed due to the confidence-inspiring 66-degree head angle
- Kit: R1 Kit
- Weight: 29.59lbs / 13.42kg
- Fork: FOX Rhythm 150
- Shock: Fox Float Performance DPS
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX
- Shifters: SRAM NX
- Crankset: Race Face Aeffect; 30t
- Cassette: SRAM XG1150; 10-42t
- Chain: SRAM PC1110
- Bottom Bracket: Included w/ crankset
- Brakes: SRAM Level T
- Brake Rotors:
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 Series
- Bars: Race Face Ride 760mm; 35mm clamp
- Stem: Race Face Ride; 50mm clamp
- Grips: Juliana single sided lock-on
- Front Hub: Novatec D711; 15x110mm
- Rear Hub: Novatec D462; 12x148mm
- Rims: WTB ST i25 TCS
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR; 27.5x2.3
- Rear Tire: Maxxis Minion DHR2; TR; 27.5x2.3
- Tubes: Stans Sealant
- Seat Post: Race Face Aeffect Dropper; 31.6x125mm
- Saddle: Juliana Segundo Saddle