Kona Roadhouse 700c Frameset
Past and present collide at the Roadhouse. A classic Reynolds 853 steel frame delivers a ride only steel is capable of. Modern touches, like disc brakes, thru-axles and a Kona Carbon fork, keep it contemporary. On closer look, you will see what makes this bike a Kona: tapered head tube, flattened seat stays and a beautiful fillet-brazed frame.
- Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly - Seamless, air-hardened, treated steel.
- Tapered Headtube
- 12x142mm Rear Axle Spacing
- Kona LifetimeWarranty
- Frame Material: Reynolds 853 Butted Cromoly with Fillet Brazing
- Fork: Kona Carbon Road Disc
- Front and Rear Thru Axles (Included)