Leatt AirFlex Pro Knee Pads
The AirFlex Pro Knee Guards offer quality protection that is CE tested and certified as impact protection. With a super slim, pre-curved 3D design, it offers a comfortable fit. Made using 3D molded Armourgel® padding, a low-profile and energy absorbing solution that is flexible in its natural state but hardens upon impact, it offers high-performance knee protection. The guards also now feature new side and upper knee impact protection and are further enhanced with a silicone printed, cupped knee grip to keep them in place.
The overall fit and function eliminate the need for Velcro straps as the pads do not slip – not even on long rides. Using a fabric mix of MoistureCool and AirMesh for the construction, it wicks sweat and controls odor whereas the main Armourgel® padding is also perforated to increase ventilation on hot days. The AirFlex Pro Knee Guards score a total of 15 points in the Leatt protection rating system.
- Super slim, 3D molded Armourgel® impact protection
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Total Leatt® protection score of 15 points
- New side and upper knee impact protection
- New silicone printed, cupped knee grip
- New single sizing for perfect fit
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- All protection materials perforated for ventilation
- Silicone printed, non-slip cuffs
- Pre-curved 3D design for better fit and function
- Weight: 300g – 0.7 lbs (pair)