Mavic Stratos H20 Cycling Jacket (Aka Creek)
Update on Mavic's award winning extreme wet weather jacket with technical features designed for the rigors of trail riding including the Pak Back, XL Vent and highly waterproof breathable Cocona Xcelerator fabric. With high-quality welded seams and removable hood.
- Rain Ride+ : Cycling softgoods with fully sealed seams offering maximum rain protection with extremely waterproof and breathable materials.
- Watercolumn of 15000mm.
- Clima Vent: Strategically placed zip offering maximum cooling and moisture management while cycling.
- XL Vent: A full length front zippered vent that allows maximum ventilation while keeping the jacket in place.
- Ergo Zip: Asymmetric front zip that is ergonomically placed to reduce irritation and pressure points in sensitive areas.
- Ergo Cuff: Ergonomically designed cuffs that limit air leaks, follow the natural wrist shape and protect from the elements when necessary.
- Pak Back: Zipped expandable back that allows the rider to carry a small backpack or hydration pack under the jacket.
- Cocona Xcelerator: The fabric is waterproof and extremely breathable. Moisture transfer is accelerated thanks to the larger surface area of the microporous structure. The activated carbon, in this naturally derived treatment, limits odors.
- Altium: The altium label identifies Mavic’s most progressive, innovative and technical softgoods.
- Cut/fit: This jacket offers a sporty, comfortable cut for enhanced performance on the trail.
- Material: 100% polyamide
- lining: 93% polyester, 7% elastane