Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR MTB Tire
The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering.
- Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear
- 2-ply DH casings with butyl-protected sidewalls
- 3C Maxx Grip - A new name for the downhill 3C compound configuration that you have come to know and trust. 3C Maxx Grip offers the ultimate in grip and slow rebound properties for unparalleled traction in downhill applications.
- 3C Maxx Terra - An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tires. 3C Maxx Terra is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip.
- DD - DoubleDown (DD) is the next step in the evolution of the dual-ply tire casing for enduro racing. Two 120 TPI casing layers reinforced with a butyl insert provide the enduro racer with the support and protection of a downhill tire, but in a lighter package.
- EXO Protection - An extremely cut-resistant and abrasion-resistant material added to the sidewalls of select mountain tires. This densely woven fabric is also lightweight and highly flexible, ensuring that the performance of the tire remains unaffected. Choose EXO Protection for exceptionally rocky, treacherous trails where the chance of sidewall cuts and abrasions is high.
- DC - Dual compound -
- Tubeless Ready - Tubeless tires provide the rider with many benefits: the ability to run lower air pressures, which improves traction; lower rolling resistance when compared to a tube-type tire; and less chance of flatting since there is no tube. Maxxis Tubeless Ready (TR) tires provide the benefits of a UST tubeless tire without the weight penalty. Our TR tires use a standard casing and require the use of a liquid sealant in order to make them airtight. Maxxis Tubeless Ready tires are the only Maxxis tires approved for use with liquid sealants. Using a liquid sealant in any non-TR Maxxis tire will void the warranty.