Niner AIR 9 RDO V2 Frameset
Completely Redesigned AIR 9 RDO
Niner’s history is rooted in the evolution of mountain biking. From the introduction of their first hardtail, they’ve worked tirelessly to push the limits of what people think is possible when it comes to the construction, geometry and handling of premium bicycles. The R[E]volution that began with the RKT 9 RDO continues with the new AIR 9 RDO, Bigger is Still Better, your Big Wheel Crush is now faster and more refined.
The new AIR 9 RDO is a product of the R[E]volution of their classic twenty-niner hardtail. They’ve learned so much since the early days and applied that knowledge of geometry and materials to meet the ever-changing demands and riding styles of the modern mountain biker. What they’ve created is undoubtedly the best race and high performance hardtail they’ve made to date, one that will give you all the versatility, durability and performance you’ve come to expect from Niner.
The new frame’s identity has been refreshed with a bold design aesthetic. Continuing the lineage that began with RKT 9 RDO the strong, overbuilt shapes that define the meat of the frame let you know it’s got plenty of horsepower under the hood. But to keep the ride smooth, the sleek tubes that comprise the length of the cockpit and seatstays are designed to dissipate racetrack roughness, helping keep your wheels glued to the ground for great off-the-line acceleration. All you have to do is pedal damn it!
- Niner RDO Carbon Compaction System the ultimate in lightweight, strength and reliability
- Niner’s World Cup tested geometry – updated for a modern race fit and improved handling characteristics
- 27.2 seat post provides rider comfort while the frame maintains uncompromised efficiency
- Optimized for 100mm forks (also compatible with 120mm forks)
- Internal cable routing for a clean setup that is Di2 ready
- Frame: Air 9 RDO V2
- Seat Collar
- YAWYD top cap