Niner Low Top RDO Carbon Handlebar
Handlebar height is critical to efficiency and comfort.
Until now, small riders have had to choose between the advantages of longer travel forks and big wheels vs. achieving an optimal XC position. Niner has inside information when it comes to fitting smaller riders on 29ers – our President and Marketing Manager both fit in this category. Chris and Carla are the first ones to speak up and make sure we address the needs of riders at every height.
We’ve added extra small frames to Niner’s line up and now we take it one step further to help you get the best fit. Our new Low Top RDO handlebar has all the features of Niner’s RDO line up - it’s light, strong and is covered by our C5 Carbon warranty, but an inch lower.
WHO IS THE LOW TOP RDO DESIGNED FOR?
- Any rider who wants a lower handlebar. This can be a boon for XC and Endurance racers.
- Any rider who is fit-challenged by longer fork travel or bigger wheels.
- Any rider who prefers the more ergonomic wrist position offered by a 17º sweep
- 720mm width with cut-down marks
- 25mm of drop with 17º of drop
- 258g (full 710 width)
- Backed by Niner’s C5 Carbon warranty